This functionality is currently being rolled out to customers.
Why use Auto-Scheduling?
You'll reach candidates faster
- Candidates don’t spend time waiting between interviews
- Allocate time in advance on hiring managers calendars (included in Auto-Scheduling Pro)
You'll build a stronger employer brand
- Candidates select their own time
- Candidates can see who they are going to meet
- Provide instructions and set expectations before the interview
- Candidate facing pages are mobile friendly and include the company's branding (color and logo)
You'll save (a lot of) time
- Automate scheduling of 1:1 interviews
- Automate scheduling of panel interviews (included in Auto-Scheduling Pro)
- Automate meeting room reservation (included in Auto-Scheduling Pro)
- Link to Zoom meeting is automatically created and added to invites
Set up Auto-Scheduling
1. Create a Scheduling User
Request your IT team to create a user that is dedicated for scheduling. This user needs to have the following permissions:
- Read access to interviewers' calendars.
- Read and Write access to meeting rooms' calendars.
Share with your IT manager our guide for Google Calendar or Microsoft Office 365 (coming soon).
You should receive the credentials for that user, including email and password. The password can be changed after the scheduling user has been connected in Comeet (see next step).
2. Connect the Scheduling User
- In Comeet, navigate to Settings -> Integrations -> Google / Office 365 -> Edit -> Connect scheduling user (requires an Admin or Owner role).
- When prompted, enter the email address and password.
3. Customize the invitation message
Once connected, a new email template named "Interview - Invite candidate to select a time" will be added to your Templates page. Please review this template and tweak for your brand's voice. You can also add additional languages that you require beyond English.
4. Ask interviewers to review their availability
Make sure you're aligned with interviewers by asking them to review their availability in their own Personal Profile in Comeet. For more details see this article.