Defining your remote positions as "Work from home" will allow you to attract job seekers looking to work remotely.
Defining a position as remote
- Go to the position's Description tab.
- Under Work from home, select Yes.
Supported Job Boards
The following integrated job boards allow job seekers to find remote positions:
- Adzuna - coming soon
Additional options on Indeed
Indeed supports a few types of remote positions. See how you can help indeed identify your remote position in a more distinct way:
- Fully remote - for fully remote positions, define the position as Work from home in the position's description as explained above.
- Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 - add one of the following sentences to the job description: "Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19", "Can start remotely due to COVID-19". Do not define the position as Work from home in Comeet.
- Work from home flexibility - add one of the following sentences to the job description "Flexible work from home options available", "Options for working from home". Do not define the position as Work from home in Comeet.
Google jobs reads your positions directly from your careers website. Supporting proper presentation of remote jobs may require some development work depending on the type of careers website your company is using:
- Comeet's hosted careers website - Google jobs is supported, no additional action required.
- Comeet's WordPress plug-in - an updated version of the WordPress plug-in that supports remote jobs will be made available in October 2020.
- Custom Careers Website - ensure your website supports the updated job posting schema that allows to indicate that a remote job. The technical details can be found here.