Spetz is the first WhatsApp based candidate engagement bot allowing you to conduct pre-screening before the phone interview. Ask candidates basic questions early on, and continue with only the most relevant ones, saving both sides time and energy. Learn more about working with assessment apps.
Before integrating Spetz, please contact them directly at email@example.com and request to create an account for your company for Comeet integration.
Once done, please let us know and we will open the Spetz integration settings in your system. Integration setup will become available for users with a role of Owner, Admin or IT Admin in Comeet.
1. Visit Company Settings > Process > Integrations.
2. Click Integrate, then click Copy API key.
3. Visit this page in Spetz, enter your details, paste the API key and Click Submit.
4. In Comeet click Activate.
Add Spetz to a Position Workflow
1. In Comeet click on a position and navigate to the position’s workflow.
2. Add a new step or select an existing one.
3. Change the step type to Spetz.
4. Select a pre-screening questionnaire from the dropdown menu. Questionnaires displayed here are created in Spetz.
Send Pre-screen questionnaires to Candidates
Once a candidate arrives at a Spetz step, click Start to send a WhatsApp pre-screen questionnaire from your company's WhatsApp bot. You can customize the pre-screen questionnaire by reaching out to your account manager at Spetz
When a candidate completes an assessment, the step will automatically be marked as complete and you'll receive an email. Results can be viewed in the Evaluation tab in Comeet.
You can skip a Spetz step in the candidate workflow by clicking Mark as complete. Evaluations won’t be updated if a candidate completes a Spetz assessment after the step has been marked complete.
Note: When the step is completed in the assessment app it may take a few minutes to be updated in Comeet.