About ADP Workforce Now
ADP Workforce Now empowers clients to effectively address business challenges with a flexible, secure and integrated HCM solution that supports the full spectrum of HR needs. Integrating with Comeet allows:
- Single Sign-On for Comeet users who also use ADP Workforce Now.
- Automatically add new employees to ADP Workforce Now when making a new hire in Comeet.
Integrate ADP Workforce Now
Integration setup is available for users with a role of Owner, Admin or IT Admin in Comeet along with Admin permissions in ADP Workforce Now.
- In Comeet, visit Company Settings > Process > Integrations > ADP Workforce Now.
- Copy your company token.
- Login to ADP Marketplace and subscribe to Comeet. When prompted, provide the company token from Comeet.
- Provide consent in the ADP Consent Manager.
- Consent must be given by the person who subscribed to Comeet.
- In Comeet, click Activate.
Note: When making a hire, employee fields are controlled by ADP Workforce Now.
Make a Hire with ADP Workforce Now
When recruiters make a hire in Comeet they can select the values required for the creation of a new employee in ADP Workforce Now.
Once a recruiter confirms a candidate's hire in Comeet the newly created employee is managed in ADP Workforce Now and can be found in the In-progress hires tab. New employee profiles are created with the following details:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Phone
- Other Phone
- Tax ID
- Tax ID Type
- Tax ID Country
- Start Date
- Reason for Hire
- Job Title
- Business Unit
- Company Code
- Pay Grade Code
- Worker Category
- Occupational Classifications