Organize your steps reports to make sense of your historic data. The customizing step names feature allows you to combine identical steps with different names and hide steps from appearing in reports.
Combine & Hide Steps
Customize step names for reports affects reports for everyone in your company.
1. Click your company name in the top right-hand corner.
3. Click Customize in the top right-hand corner.
4. Filter between all steps and only those created on the position level.
Show custom steps: Show steps created on the candidate and position level.
Hide Custom Steps: Only show steps created on the position level.
5. Choose which steps will be visible using the checkboxes on the left-hand side. Checked steps are visible in reports.
6. Add your preferred step name in the Step name for reports column on the right-hand side.
Note: Multiple steps can be assigned the same step name for reports. Example: John's Interview and Round 2 Interview can both appear as Management Interview.