This report shows completed activity by workflow step for past candidates to help answer these questions:
- How many candidates passed, were rejected or withdrew at each step?
- How much time does it take to complete each step and where are the bottlenecks?
- What causes candidates to be rejected or withdraw their application?
About past candidates: Past candidates are defined as candidates that are no longer under consideration because they were Hired, Rejected or Withdrew from consideration.
Visit weekly to stay up to date on past hiring activity and analyze the percentage of candidates that proceed through the hiring process by step.
- Select a single position or a group of similar positions using the Position filter
- Use the date filter to filter by: Date of hiring activity.
- Click your company name in the top right-hand corner.
- Click Reports.
- Click on Workflow > Past candidates funnel.
The past candidates funnel report allows you to clearly identify bottlenecks in your hiring activity.
- Step: Identifies the workflow step by name.
- Candidates Completed step: Number of candidates that completed each step.
- Time: Average time to complete each step in days. This is marked in red if the average is greater than 3 days.
- Passed: candidates who advanced in the hiring process regardless of the recommendation they were given. Use this to identify the percentage of candidates needed to pass each step to meet your hiring goal.
- Rejected: Candidates whose status was set to rejected regardless of the recommendation they received.
- Withdrew: Candidates who withdrew themselves from consideration for the position. High volumes of withdrawn candidates may be a cause for concern.
Hovering over the i symbol shows the number of candidates that reached a step and outcomes by volume. Candidates can withdraw without completing a step.
To dive deeper and see an expanded view, click on the row of the step you wish to investigate further.
This view displays quantities and specific candidates who arrived at the selected step in the workflow regardless of their previous recommendation. You can view all candidates who completed this step. Clicking on Passed, Rejected or Withdrawn provides more information about those decisions.
About status changes: When a Hired, Rejected, or Withdrawn candidate is set to In-progress, Comeet considers the previous status change to be un-done. To preserve the candidate history for auditing or reporting purposes:
- Create a new, identical candidate.
- Place the candidate into the correct workflow stage.
- Merge the new candidate into the existing candidate.
Candidates that arrived to a step in the workflow.
The number of candidates that passed the previous step, as well as candidates that were added to or removed from a step are shown on the right-hand side.
Removed: Candidates appear as Removed if the step was removed from their workflow or if the candidate is a duplicate. Candidates will appear as Added if they did not pass the previous workflow step. For example, a candidate may have the previous step removed from their workflow.
Candidates, their recommendations and outcome are shown in this view.
Candidates whose status was set to rejected.
Rejection reasons are listed on the left-hand side along with the quantity and percentage of candidates. The right-hand side shows a pie chart of rejection reason distribution. Hovering over the pie chart displays more details about each section.
Note: When changing a candidate status to rejected or withdrawn the user is prompted to select which step the candidate last completed. If the user selects a step that has already been completed, the date of the status change will be assigned the time when the step was completed.
Candidates whose status was set to withdrawn.
Withdrawn reasons are listed on the left-hand side along with the quantity and percentage of candidates. The right-hand side shows a pie chart of withdrawn reason distribution. Hovering over the pie chart displays more details about each section.
Counts the number of candidates that completed this step during the selected time frame.
Completed total may not equal candidates that are passed, rejected and withdrawn.
Quantities and percentage of passed and rejected candidates are shown on the left-hand side. The right-hand side shows a pie chart of passed vs. rejected distribution. Hovering over the pie chart displays more details about each section.