From an at-a-glance overview to as granular as you need them to be, Comeet Reports will help you analyze and understand your recruiting activities. You’ll be able to track your progress, monitor your KPIs and identify areas for improvement, such as hiring team training. Whether you need to look at past recruiting or understand the status of current activities, the starting point is selecting a time period to study. From there, you can use dozens of category and criteria filters to refine and narrow reports for individual positions or aggregate data for all positions. Whatever you choose, you’ll have empirical data and historical trends to present to teams, managers and company executives.
- Click your company name in the top right-hand corner.
- Click Reports.
- Positions > Overview is the default home page for reports.
- On the left-hand side, click on a report to view it.
Positions \ Overview
- What: A snapshot of your positions, openings and KPIs
- Why: Visit weekly to review KPIs and activity by position
- Date filter: Metrics and activity are shown for the selected time period. Currently pending steps are not shown when a past time period is selected
Positions \ Hires
- What: A snapshot of hired candidates and their KPIs
- Why: Visit weekly to track hires made and adherence to your goals
- Date filter: Date of hire
Workflow \ Activity
- What: Completed and pending activity report by workflow step
- Why: Visit weekly to stay up to date on hiring activity, identify bottlenecks in the workflow and analyze pass-through rate by step
- Date filter: Date of hiring activity
Workflow \ Past Candidates Funnel
- What: Completed activity report of former candidates (rejected, withdrawn and hired) by workflow step
- Why: Visit monthly to analyze the pass through rate and learn about the number of candidates that were required for your hiring process
- Date filter: Date candidate was added
Workflow \ Current Steps
- What: Snapshot of the number of steps waiting for teammates to take action
- Why: Visit weekly to help manage your recruiting workload
- Date filter: No date filter
Workflow \ Completed Steps
- What: Activity report of the number of steps that have been completed
- Why: Visit when you need to learn more about the number of tasks completed
- Date filter: Date step was completed
Workflow \ Current Tasks
- What: A snapshot of the number of tasks currently assigned to each teammate
- Why: Visit weekly to help manage your hiring team’s workload
- Date filter: No default date filter
Workflow \ Completed Tasks
- What: A snapshot of the number of tasks completed by each teammate and the average time to complete
- Why: Visit when you need to learn more about your hiring team’s past activity
- Date filter: Date step was completed
Sources \ Overview
- What: A snapshot overview of candidate sources
- Why: Visit weekly to keep up with candidate source performance
- Date filter: Time period
Sources \ Quantity
- What: A snapshot of the number of candidates from each source
- Why: Visit weekly to stay informed about candidate source activity.
- Date filter: Application date
Disposition \ Rejection Reasons
- What: A snapshot of the number of candidates rejected
- Why: Visit monthly to identify trends in rejection reasons
- Date filter: Rejected date
Disposition \ Withdrawn Reasons
- What: A snapshot of the number of candidates withdrawn
- Why: Visit monthly to identify trends in withdrawn reasons
- Date filter: Withdrawn date
Disposition \ Withdrawn Distribution
- What: A snapshot of the number of candidates withdrawn by various categories
- Why: visit monthly to see the distribution of withdrawn candidates per your selected category.
- Date filter: Withdrawn date
Export Reports \ Referral Bonus
- What: A snapshot of hires from the previous 90 days whose source is referral or referral paid
- Why: Visit to see which employees are entitled to a referral bonus in the last 90 days.
- Date filter: Hire date
KPI’s & Additional Metrics
Key progress indicators and other metrics provide the knowledge you need to enhance your recruitment strategies. Comeet defines these metrics based on industry standards and feedback from HR professionals.
Key Progress Indicators
- Time to hire: The number of days between the position’s opening date and the candidate’s hire date.
- Apply to hire: The number of days between the candidate’s application date and hire date.
- Time to onboard: The number of days between the position’s opening date and the candidate’s start date.
- Time to complete: Average number of days to complete the step.
NOTE: Values in red and green are displayed within Comeet and are in line with industry standards to highlight areas for concern.
- Applied/Added: Total number of applications received. Duplicate candidates are counted once.
- Passed: Candidates who continued the hiring process (regardless of the recommendation they received).
- Candidates Completed Steps: Number of candidates who completed each step in the hiring process.
- Completed All Steps/Decision: Candidates who have completed all steps in the hiring process. Candidates in-progress at this stage are awaiting the final hiring decision.
- Hires: Candidates who were hired.
- Relevant: The ratio of candidates that passed the first step in the workflow
- Submitted: Total number of candidates submitted by the source
- In-progress: Candidates under consideration.
- On-hold: Candidates who are currently set to on-hold.
- Withdrawn: Candidates whose status was set to withdrawn.
- Rejected: Candidates whose status was set to rejected.
NOTE: Once a candidate is determined to be a duplicate, Comeet will only count the candidate once.
Filters and Date Ranges
You can investigate your data by looking across your organization.
To filter your report:
- Click Add filter in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on a predefined or custom position category filter.
- Choose your criteria by clicking a checkbox.
- Click Done.
Date ranges allow you to narrow down your reports to the time periods you’d like to see. To add date ranges to your report:
- Click the date range drop-down menu in the top right corner of the report.
- Choose a date range by clicking:
A. Month - Current month
B. Quarter - Current quarter (Q1, Q2, Q3 or Q4)
C. Year - Current year
D. Custom - Define your date range
E. All times - No time filter
When using the custom option, the calendar on the left determines the start date for your custom date range. The calendar on the right determines the end date for your custom date range.
Duplications & Pending Steps
Once a candidate is determined to be a duplicate, Comeet will only count the candidate once. A candidate may appear as having multiple pending steps if their current workflow step includes steps grouped as parallel.
Export the data you need in an Excel friendly format by following the steps below:
- In reports, click Export in the top left-hand corner.
- Add or edit filters at the top bar.
- Find in the list the type of data you need and click Download.
- Select the details you’d like to include in your export.
- Click Download.
The fields you select for export will automatically be selected the next time you click download. You can export data from any view by clicking download in the top right-hand corner.
Sync Data from Comeet to your Analytics Tool
Customers with our Enterprise plan can sync all of their data from Comeet to their BI Tool. All of your recruiting data is pushed daily to your Amazon S3 bucket in CSV format. If you're interested in this option please contact us to set it up.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com