There are seven possible Position Roles a teammate can have in Comeet, each with their own permissions to access certain actions and data.
- Recruiter – Recruiters have the highest access for a position. They have the ability to publish positions, post positions to job boards, and more. Your company’s hiring success begins with a great Recruiter!
- Recruiting Coordinator – Recruiting Coordinators have full position-level access except for budget settings related to salary and referral program details. Recruiting Coordinators at the position level have to be Recruiting Coordinators at the company level.
- Recruiting Assistant – Responsible for making sure everything gets scheduled and all candidates are duly informed. A great recruiting assistant leads to a cut in hiring time and makes your hiring team collaborate flawlessly.
- Hiring Manager – Hiring Managers have the next most access for a position. Hiring Managers can change the position status, edit all candidates for a position, and really take charge when needed.
- Manager – able to view all of the pertinent information about a position. If you want someone in your company to be able to see all the details about a position including all of its candidates, the Management Position Role is exactly what you are looking for.
- Interviewer – Interviewers can be added at any time if your company prefers to outsource interviewers, but they too are always kept in the loop. Comeet makes sure interviewers are alerted to complete interview evaluations on-time to ensure a reduction in your time-to-hire.
- Viewer – Viewers can see the most basic details about a position — the list of candidates, job description, sources, and so on. Viewers have no editing abilities.
⚙︎ indicates that the permission can be customized in the Company Settings.
⚙︎* indicates that the permission can be customized in the Position Settings.
Have more questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org