When you receive an invitation to create an account, either via email or LinkedIn, you are invited to Join Your Team on Comeet and start to hire better, together, today!
You are able to create an account in one of two ways:
- Sign-up with email
- We recommend using LinkedIn as it allows you to easily invite new teammates, get and view candidate profiles, and you never have to worry about remembering another username and password!
Note: Comeet will never post anything on your behalf without your explicit request and will not share or store your personal information.
If you create an account with LinkedIn and decide that you would like the ability to sign-in using your email address and password, navigate to the Sign-in page, click Forgot Password? and type in your email address associated with your LinkedIn account. Comeet will recognize that you have not yet created a password and prompt you to Choose a new password for your Comeet account.
- If you choose to sign-up with an email address, you can always Connect your LinkedIn account at a later time.
Setting up a password
For security reasons Comeet does not manage or store the password you set up for the system access. After receiving the invitation email and choosing to sign up with email, you will be prompted to select your password with the following requirements:
- Must be at least 8 characters long
- Must contain uppercase and lowercase letters
- Must contain at least one digit and one special character (such as: !)
- Do not use your name, 1234 or repeat the same character more than 3 times in a row
Have more questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org