We use the following definitions in these terms:
- Candidate Data – personal data about candidates.
- Position Data – non-personal data about a position.
- User Data – personal data, such as name and contact information (including email address and phone number), of your company’s users who have a role (recruiter, recruiting coordinator) in the hiring team of the positions that are shared with the third party service.User Data allows the third party services to send service notifications.User Data may also be used by the third party service to contact your company’s users via email and phone to provide them information about additional subscription options offered by the third party service. If User Data is used for this purpose, it will be indicated to company’s admin when he or she activates the integration.
At your choice, option and control, this feature will integrate and share data with the selected third party service, as follows:
- Third party sourcing services – using these services will integrate and share with them Candidate Data, Position Data and User Data.
- Third party job boards – using these services will integrate and share with them Position Data and User Data.
- Third party evaluation apps – using these services will integrate and share with them: Candidate Data, Position Data and User Data.
Note that when you activate third party service, your company’s admin user is requested to configure or approve the data to which the app has access.
By activating the selected feature, you, the company’s admin, confirm that:
- You have established the legal basis under data protection law for this data sharing.
- If the integration activation message indicates the use of User Data to provide information about additional subscription options offered by the third party service, then you also confirm that you have obtained the proper clearance to provide this subscription information by email and phone from each of your company’s users who have a role (recruiter, recruiting coordinator) in the hiring team of the shared positions.
- You provide the appropriate privacy notice to candidates and company users who use Comeet, for sharing their data through this integration.
- Comeet may change these terms or the permissions for the selected feature, in which case we will notify the owner of the company’s Comeet account, of the change. Your continued use of the feature following our notification confirms your acceptance of the change.
- You have verified that the third party service provides sufficient guarantees and implements appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that its processing of the Candidate Data and User Data will meet the requirements of data protection law.
- As it pertains to Candidate Data and User Data, you are also authorizing Comeet to enter on your behalf as a data controller into appropriate standard data protection clauses (known as EU Model Clauses) with the selected vendor, for the purposes of cross-border data transfers from the EU (see Sections 14-15 of the Data Processing Addendum)
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com