Comeet helps you understand whether your email messages have been received and seen.
When viewing an email to a candidate in Comeet one of the following statuses will appear next to the recipient’s name:
- Not seen yet – the email has not yet been opened by the recipient.
- Seen – The email was opened by the recipient.
Comeet also displays when the email was sent. Hover with your cursor to see the exact date and time.
In some cases an email may not be received by the recipient. In this case Comeet will notify the sender and show an alert as part of the email.
There are several possible reasons why an email may fail to be delivered:
- Incorrect email address – Verify that the email address is correct.
- May be blocked by a recipient’s email provider – Certain types of files, including their compressed form – like .gz or .bz2 files – or documents with malicious macros are blocked. Remove these attachments and try to resend the email.
- Potential security risk – This can happen when you include content, images, or links that might contain a virus. Remove these potential threats and try to resend the email.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com