Comeet can send you email notifications with your new tasks, as well as periodic updates about positions you are involved in. You can select how often you would like to be notified.
To configure your Email Notifications settings:
- Click your name in the top right corner
- Click Personal Profile
- Select the Notifications tab
- Configure based on your preferences and click Save
You can select how you would like to be notified about new tasks with 3 given options: Only calendar invites, Immediate, or Aggregated.
- Only calendar invites: Notified only when receiving a calendar invitation to an even such as a scheduled interview.
- Aggregated: New notifications are received in one aggregated email. These emails are sent more frequently when using Comeet often.
- Immediate: Notifications are sent to you immediately.
Aggregate or Immediate Notifications
Choose Immediate or Aggregated 'My tasks' settings to receive the following notifications and reminders:
Notifications are sent to Teammates based on Immediate and Aggregate descriptions shown above.
- New tasks assigned to you.
- New position roles assigned to you.
- Candidate status changes to Hired (applies to Recruiters, Managers and Hiring Managers).
Reminders are sent to Teammates based on the descriptions below:
- Tasks pending for more than 3 days.
- Submit interview feedback for scheduled interviews. Reminder is sent 15 minutes after the scheduled conclusion of the interview.
- Submit interview feedback for an unscheduled interview. Reminder is sent 24 hours after starting an unscheduled interview.
- A second reminder to submit the evaluation is sent 24 hours after the initial reminder.
These updates are used to inform you about positions in which you’re a member of the hiring team within your company, including interview results, new hires, and more. You can select how you would like to be notified about new tasks with 3 given options: Only calendar invites, Immediate, or Aggregated. This update applies to all OPEN positions which you are a member of the hiring team for.
Note: Requires attention – Indicates that 3 or more days have passed since last completing a step, updating candidate data or communicating with or about the candidate.
If you wish to never receive a periodic update, select Don’t send.
If you wish to receive a period update at the end of every day, as well as an aggregated updated once a week, select Daily & Weekly.
If you ONLY wish to receive a periodic update once a week with aggregated information, select Weekly.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com