This report shows a snapshot overview of candidate sources to answer these questions:
- Which sources are providing quality candidates?
- Which types of sources have you hired from; e.g. Referrals vs. Agencies vs. Job Boards.
- Which source is not meeting expectations?
- Which source is more reliable for certain positions?
Visit weekly to keep up with candidate source performance.
- Filter by Active sources or Sources with hires.
- Filter by Position to see which sources perform best for different positions.
This section shows the number of candidates submitted, the relevancy of those candidates and the number of hires made by month.
About Relevancy: Candidates are relevant if they pass the first step in the workflow for a given position.
You can edit any of your existing sources by clicking on the dropdown menu on the right-hand side and choosing Edit source.
You can merge any two existing sources by clicking on the dropdown menu on the right-hand side and choosing Merge sources.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com