Stay up-to-date in real time on everything Comeet by receiving notifications directly on Slack. These notifications will be delivered to you by Slackbot.
To set this up you would need to get your Slack forwarding address and use it to create the desired filter in your Gmail or Outlook:
Retrieve your Slack forwarding address:
1. In Slack, click your workspace name in the top left to open the menu.
2. Choose Preferences, then Messages & Media.
3. Scroll down to click Get a Forwarding Address. Click Copy to copy it to your clipboard.
1. Open Gmail using the account at which you receive Comeet notifications.
2. In the top right, click Settings → Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
3. In the “Forwarding” section, click Add a forwarding address.
4. Paste the Slack-generated address as a new forwarding address. Then click Next → Proceed → OK.
5. A verification message will appear in Slackbot. Copy the verification code in the message in Slack and paste it into the dedicated field in Gmail.
6. At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
7. In the Gmail search box at the top, click the Down arrow and enter your search criteria for the messages you’d like to forward:
For all Comeet emails: From: @companyname.comeet-notifications.com
Only notifications (tasks and updates): From: email@example.com
Only tasks about referred candidates: From: firstname.lastname@example.org and includes the words [REFERRAL] .
You can check that your search works properly by clicking search and verifying that the right emails are shown.
8. At the bottom of the search window, click Create filter with this search.
9. Choose forward it to the Slack email address and click Create filter.
1. At the top of the page in Outlook Web App, select Settings > Options, and then select one of the following:
Organize email > Inbox rules > New
OR Mail > Automatic processing > Inbox rules > New > Create a new rule for arriving message
2. Under When the message arrives, select:
All Comeet emails: From: @companyname.comeet-notifications.com.
Only notifications (Task and updates): From: email@example.com
Only task involving high priority candidates: From: firstname.lastname@example.org and includes the works [referral] .
3. Select one of the following, depending on the settings you see:
Forward, redirect, or send > Forward the message to
OR More options > Forward, redirect, or send > Forward the message to
4. Paste the Slack-generated address as a new forwarding address and click OK to save your selections, and OK or Save to create the rule.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com