Change a candidate’s status in Comeet by clicking In progress on the candidate card and selecting a one of the following statuses:
When changing a candidate’s status to Rejected or Withdrawn in the candidate card, you will then need to select the last step that was completed in the the candidate’s workflow. This step is needed to ensure the candidate’s history is recorded accurately.
- Go/No Go stepIf the candidate has completed a Go/No Go step in the workflow, select the participant which completed this step:
- Interview stepIf the candidate has completed an Interview step in the workflow, select the participants which have completed this step:
When changing a candidate’s status to On hold, the candidate’s workflow will pause. Change candidate view filter to On hold to view all candidates on this status.
When a candidate’s status is changed to Hired, you will then need to input the following information in order to calculate the recruiting metrics correctly:
- Opening – determine which opening the new hire is filling.
- Application date – change the application date to reflect when the hiring process began with this candidate.
- First day of work – the new hire’s first day on the job
Have more questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org