Comeet allows users to include Disposition Reasons when a candidate is rejected or withdrawn. By default, Disposition Reasons are set to Optional, but a company Admin can change its setting to Required (recommended).
To manage the disposition reasons in your account please click on Settings --> Disposition reasons:
When viewing Disposition Reasons in Company Settings, Rejection and Withdrawn reasons can be added, edited, or deleted. When a teammate rejects a candidate or sets a candidate’s status to withdrawn, a dialogue box will pop up and the user is given the option to select the reason for rejection or withdrawal, and add a note, as well.
When a candidate is rejected at a Go/No-go step, a user can use Comeet’s one-click rejection feature and click one of the Disposition Reasons to quickly reject a candidate.
Recommended list of disposition reasons
Capturing structured data around why a candidate or prospect was ultimately rejected from a job can impact the way your organization analyzes its recruiting efforts by revealing any potential trends that are keeping you from making a hire.
Rejection reasons (We rejected them):
- Doesn't Meet Requirements - Education
- Doesn't Meet Requirements - Technical skills
- Doesn't Meet Requirements - Experience
- Position closed
- More qualified candidate selected
- Salary requested is too high
- Incomplete application
- Candidate located too far away/can't commute
- Unsatisfactory references
- Didn't pass technical assessment
- Not a cultural fit
- Failed Background Check
- Unable to Contact Candidate
Withdrawn (They rejected us):
- Not Interested in Job
- Not Interested in Salary
- Failed to Show for Interview
- Offer Rejected by Candidate
- Location of the position
- Accepted Another Job
- Felt they were overqualified
- Wasn’t interested in our Tech Stack
- Prefers to stay in current company / not looking for a job
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com