Comeet allows you to upload images that are shared on social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. You can upload images for the company’s logo and social images for positions.
Each social network sets different requirements for the size of images. For best results, we suggest you abide by the following guidelines.
- Minimum image dimensions: 1200 (w) x 630 (h) pixels
- Max file size: 5 MB
- Ratio: 1.91:1
When replacing an existing image, a former version of the image may still be shown when sharing on social networks.
When using a custom careers website
If your company uses a custom careers website that is integrated with Comeet, it may be using a caching mechanism to handle the load of visitors on the website. This means that changes to the positions data in Comeet are not reflected immediately on the company’s website. Cached versions are usually refreshed every 30 minutes, but – to know for certain – be sure to check with your web developers who built your website.
Sharing on LinkedIn
- Make sure that the new image complies with the required image size as listed above (even if the former image didn’t).
- LinkedIn caches information for 7 days, including images. To see the updated version of the image it is necessary to post the page on LinkedIn again after this time period has passed.
Sharing on Facebook
Facebook keeps a cached version of every page after it is shared on Facebook for the first time. Facebook allows to refresh the cached content of a page by following these steps:
- Visit this page.
- Paste the page URL and click “Debug”.
- Click on the button “Scrape again”. A few clicks may be required until the updated image is shown.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com