Comeet sends email notifications to streamline the recruiting process. These include discussions about candidates, invites to interviews, notifications about new tasks and periodic reports.
Ensure employees receive emails properly
When starting to work with Comeet it’s important to ensure that emails are received properly by users in the company and not blocked as spam.
To do that ask your IT admin to whitelist the following IP address and domains on the company’s mail servers:
IP address – 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
Sending emails from the company’s domain
Comeet sends messages from an email domain that includes the company’s name, such as:
@your-company.comeet-notifications.com (effective as of September 2017).
You can also set up Comeet to send messages from your company’s own email domain by following these steps:
- Decide on a dedicated email subdomain for recruiting related correspondence, such as:@joinus.your-company.com or @careers.your-company.com.
- Ask your IT admin to get in touch with us at: email@example.com, and tell us what email domain you would like to use. We will provide your IT Admin with the required information for completing the following actions:Adding a text record in your DNS, allowing Comeet’s email service to send email messages on behalf of your company’s email domain.Routing all incoming email messages that are sent to the dedicated email subdomain to our email service.
- Have your IT Admin contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org after these changes have been completed. We will then begin sending out emails using your own domain.
If you’re using Outlook, follow these steps to make sure emails from Comeet always go directly to your Outlook Inbox.
- Select Actions | Junk E-mail | Junk E-mail Options… from the menu in Outlook.
- Go to the Safe Senders tab.
- Click Add…, type in “comeet.co” and click OK.
- Click Add…, type in “comeetreply.com” and click OK.
- Click Add…, type in “comeet-notifications.com” and click OK.
- Click OK again.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com